InXpress is an authorized sales partner for world class courier companies, DHL, TNT and TOLL, and provides customers with greater value, added shipping solutions and genuine personalized customer service, saving companies like yours, valuable time and money. InXpress provides the extra mile customer service and invoicing.
1. We agree to join InXpress free membership to use discount multiple couriers service at a pay-per-use plan. There is no monthly fee and no contract. We agree services will be paid for within Fourteen (14) days of the date of the invoice as discounts are based upon timely payment.
2. If the trading terms are not adhered to or monthly estimated volume expenditure, we reserve the right to adjust the rates accordingly.
3. Neither InXpress Australia Pty Ltd a/t/f InXpress nor InXpress Australia is a common carrier and no liability will be accepted as such.
4. By signing this application for credit, I being the authorised signatory of the Company have read, fully understood and accept the terms and conditions herein.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Applicant agrees to all terms and conditions of the chosen carrier’s. Abbreviations and terms and conditions are on their websites.
2. Import duties may be billed directly from the carrier up to Six ( 6 ) months after invoice.
3. Common surcharges are listed in your rate sheet or in the carrier’s services guides / terms and conditions.
4. Insurance cover is not included in the standard rates quoted. We recommend insuring your risk against any loss, resulting from any damage, breakage, fire, theft, non-delivery etc with your own insurer. Please note that neither the carrier nor InXpress Australia Pty Ltd a/t/f InXpress or Express Worldwide Pty Ltd t/as InXpress Australia offers any insurance cover unless cover is chosen at the time of booking online or in writing prior to goods being accepted for dispatch by chosen carrier.
5. It is a requirement when completing a consignment note or online booking that all weights, measurements, descriptions and classifications are clearly and accurately recorded on the consignment note or online booking schedule. It is hereby agreed that if any weights and measurements are not recorded on the consignment note or online booking schedule, then the carrier can determine these and no claims shall be accepted for any alleged incorrect charging.
6. It is encumbered on the Consignor, that all items consigned are clearly labelled with the Consignors name and address, as well as the Consignee’s full name and address.
7. The Supplier has the right to withdraw credit facilities at any time.
8. In the event that the Applicant is acting as the Trustee of any Trust in making this application or in obtaining any credit pursuant to this application, then The Applicant hereby acknowledges that the obligations and duties arising hereunder are entered into in The Applicant’s personal capacity and as Trustee of each and every such trust of which the Applicant is Trustee.